The NEW G30Rotary Profiled ORA Squeegee Blade is a flexible blade constructed with a fibreglass backing and a Polyurethane Printing strip, offering optimum performance in rotary applications. The Polyurethane component is the Tetra material, which is a Vulkollan ® polyurethane made under licence from Bayer AG.
ORA is one of only a small number of companies globally that holds the licence to manufacture the Vulkollan material, which offers the very highest Abrasion resistance.
The two part construction of the G30R blade enables high control through eliminating undesirable flexing, but giving enough to ensure optimum accuracy and contact with the screen. The fiberglass backing enables you to achieve very consistent results with even pressure and a constant printing angle.
All Polyurethanes absorb solvents. Whilst Ora Squeegee Blades are recognized as being highly resistance to chemicals, the fiberglass backing of the G30R Blade dramatically reduces deviation along the length of the blade caused by Chemical absorption, ensuring a parallel printing edge.
Features & Benefits
- Very High Abrasion Resistance
- Very High Edge Retention
- High Strength
- High Solvent Resistance
- Vulkollan® Material
- Long Life
- Moulded high-quality two-part construction.
- Flexible Blade profile which is forgiving to the rotary screen.
- Lower pressure is required in use, resulting in improved screen life.
- Unlike metal backed products, the G30R Squeegee will not discolour print.
- After use the backing will not hold a curve.
- Can be resharpened.
Rotary Screen Printing such as.
55 – 95 Shore A